Dubai's Al Shabab turns down Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho
© PA Photos
United Arab Emirates side Al Shabab say that they will not be signing Ronaldinho during this transfer window.

United Arab Emirates club Al Shabab has turned down an offer from Ronaldinho's agent which could have seen the Brazilian join the side.

The Dubai-based club's vice=president Khalid Bu Humiad had previously said that they were interested in signing the 33-year-old, but has now ruled out a move for the striker.

He told Gulf News: "We wrote back to Ronaldinho's agent last week and declined his offer.

"He's just overpriced and the second thing is his attitude off the field. If they could not control him at Barcelona, he can't be controlled in Dubai."

Ronaldinho had also been linked with a move to Besiktas, but his agent has denied that he will join the Turkish side.

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates after scoring the opening goal during the Copa del Rey Final against Atletico Madrid on May 17, 2013
Read Next:
Ancelotti wants Ronaldo stay
>
You May Like
Recomended from Sports Mole



Tables
LIVE SCORES VIDEPRINTER
expand