Marco Reus not ruling out Premier League switch

Dortmund's Marco Reus is congratulated by team mates after scoring against Frankfurt on February 16, 2013
© PA Photos
Marco Reus says that he is concentrating on winning trophies with Borussia Dortmund amid speculation of a move to the Premier League.

Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus has refused to rule out a move to the Premier League in the future.

The German has impressed for the Bundesliga outfit this season and has recently been linked with a move to Chelsea after Manchester City and Manchester United were both thought to have been previously interested in the player.

While he admits that he could move to England one day, Reus insists that he is focused on winning trophies with Dortmund.

"Chelsea, too?" Reus said in The Guardian. "Really? But the press is often wrong so why worry about it?"

The 23-year-old has no plans to head to the Premier League in the summer, saying: "You should never say never. But I have a valid [five-year] contract with a team I love.

"We have plans to win trophies here. I also love the city because everyone is so passionate about football."

Reus joined Dortmund last summer.

Borussia Dortmund player Marco Reus celebrates with teammates after scoring on February 3, 2013
Read Next:
Man City target Reus?
>
You May Like
Recomended from Sports Mole



Tables