Atletico Madrid's Koke "not concerned" by Manchester United's 'interest'

Angel Di Maria of Real Madrid CF competes for the ball with Koke of Atletico de Madrid during the La Liga match between Real Madrid CF and Club Atletico de Madrid at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on September 28, 2013
© Getty Images
Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke says that he is unaware of any reported interest from Manchester United after David Moyes was spotted at the Vicente Calderon.

Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke has admitted that he is unaware of any reported interest from Manchester United.

Red Devils manager David Moyes was spotted watching the Spanish outfit's 2-0 win over Porto in the Champions League last night.

Reports have emerged claiming that the Scotsman was at the Vicente Calderon in order to watch the 21-year-old midfielder, who signed fresh terms with Atletico earlier this year.

"I didn't know anything [about Moyes being there], but I'm not concerned [with that]," Koke reportedly told Canal+. "I renewed in the summer."

It has been reported that Koke's contract includes a £24m release clause.

Angel Di Maria of Real Madrid CF competes for the ball with Koke of Atletico de Madrid during the La Liga match between Real Madrid CF and Club Atletico de Madrid at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on September 28, 2013
Read Next:
David Moyes 'watches Atletico's Koke'
>
You May Like
Recomended from Sports Mole



Tables