Thomas Ince pleased with early Hull City talks

Blackpool's Tom Ince and Preston's Keith Keane battle for the ball during their League Cup match on August 5, 2013
© Getty Images
Thomas Ince says that talks have "gone well" with Hull City ahead of a possible summer transfer.

Thomas Ince has insisted that early talks with Hull City have "gone well", but he is yet to commit to the Tigers.

The 22-year-old rejected a move to Inter Milan last month, stating that he has unfinished business in the Premier League.

Reports claimed at the weekend that Ince had already agreed a deal with Hull, but the Blackpool player is yet to make a final decision.

Ince told the Hull Daily Mail: "That's the first day of talks but it's all gone well. It's still ongoing. We'll see where it goes in the next couple of days.

"I've had a look round the facilities and the way they want to go with the club is forwards. They've got the right backroom staff and [manager] Steve Bruce has been absolutely fantastic for this club."

The Premier League outfit recently secured the signing of Robert Snodgrass from Norwich City.

Robert Snodgrass of Norwich City celebrates scoring the opening goal as a dejected John O'Shea of Sunderland reacts during the Barclays Premier League match on March 22, 2014
Read Next:
Hull announce Snodgrass capture
>
You May Like
Recomended from Sports Mole



Tables