Chris Eubank Jr yet to agree to fight Billy Joe Saunders

Chris Eubank Jnr of Great Britain poses after stopping Ivan Jukic of Croatia following their middleweight fight at the Phones 4u Arena on July 26, 2014
© Getty Images
Promoter Frank Warren reveals that Chris Eubank Jr has yet to sign a contract to face Billy Joe Saunders at London's ExCel Arena on November 29.

Promoter Frank Warren has revealed that Chris Eubank Jr has until 5pm on Thursday to sign a contract to face Billy Joe Saunders or else the fight will be cancelled.

It was announced earlier this month that the two unbeaten middleweight fighters would face each other at London's ExCel Arena on November 29, but at a press conference on Thursday lunchtime, Warren stated that Eubank Jr must pen a deal before the end of the day if the highly-anticipated showdown is to go ahead.

Warren told reporters: "At 5pm tonight, we will announce what we are doing. Billy Joe will be in a tough fight and we are looking at a world title shot"

Saunders won the European title in July to extend his undefeated record to 20 fights, but the former Olympian doesn't believe that Eubank Jr wants to face him later this year, despite the bout potentially acting as a world title eliminator.

The 25-year-old said: "Now he knows he's got to face me, he knows that he's not ready for it. If he wants to fight, I'm ready to fight. He's got until 5pm tonight."

The fight is due to take place on the undercard of the world heavyweight title eliminator between Dereck Chisora and Tyson Fury.

Billy Joe Saunders talks during the press conference to discuss two separate upcoming fights featuring Billy Joe Saunders and Chris Eubank Jnr. on June 3, 2014
Read Next:
Saunders to face Eubank Jr in November
>
You May Like
Recomended from Sports Mole