Marcus Lattimore expects to miss training camp

South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore at Pro Day on March 27, 2013
© AP Photos
San Francisco 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore says that he is likely to miss training camp while continuing his recovery from a dislocated knee.

Marcus Lattimore has said that he does not expect to be able to take part in training camp with the San Francisco 49ers later this month.

The running back, who was a fourth-round draft pick earlier this year, sustained a dislocated knee during his final season in college.

The 21-year-old told NFL Total Access: "I did a lot this off-season. You know, we come back in late July.

"Been running sprints, you know, got a chance to get in there with the guys a little bit, that felt good.

"Probably won't do training camp. You know, just on course with the trainer and my doctor. Get a chance to practice mid-season and see what happens."

Lattimore signed a four-year contract with the 49ers following the draft.

South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore at Pro Day on March 27, 2013
Read Next:
Lattimore: 'I'm ready for hard work'
>
You May Like
Recomended from Sports Mole



LIVE SCORES VIDEPRINTER
expand