Mingo suffered the injury during a pre-season match last month and was immediately taken to hospital before being released a couple of days later.
The 22-year-old first-round draft pick returned to full contact practice today for the first time since his injury and insists that he is ready to play again after his lay-off.
"I feel better knowing that I'm able to play if I'm called upon," Mingo told The AP.
"I feel I bring a lot to this team, and the coaches can use me in different ways. I think that's the best part about it. I'm ready to get it done and just ready to play."
Browns coach Rob Chudzinski refused to confirm whether or not Mingo would be involved in Sunday's match against the Baltimore Ravens, instead opting to wait to see how he progresses over the rest of the week.
"We will still be working him, and today we will get him out there and see where he's at from a conditioning standpoint and make an assessment as we go in the week," he said.
The Browns lost their opening match of the season 23-10 to the Miami Dolphins.